Two New Classes For Professional Therapists Who Want More Clients
Build Your Website Now, No More Waiting
If you don’t have a website, time to get one.
- More potential clients search the internet for a counselor or therapist.
- To keep confidentiality and anonymity, people don’t ask their family or friends, rabbi or minister for a referral.
- People search online to meet their needs.
- If you’re not online, clients won’t know about your services or call you.
- Yellow pages and print ads don’t work. Even if a counselor uses print ads, the ads list a website.
My research shows that a professional puts off getting a website because it seems overwhelming the number of unknowns and technical decisions that involved.
- Use WordPress or HTML? How about Drupal?
- Use a website builder package like TherapySites and do it yourself or
- Hire someone to do it for you?
- Then there is the money/cost part of it.
This class will answer all these questions, take the mystery out of the website building process and give you peace of mind with all the technological decisions involved.
It’s not as complicated as you may think. But this you can count on:
- Just because you build it does not mean they will come.
- That depends on how you build it so that your site shows up in the top ranking pages of search engines. Then the site must be optimized for high online visibility.
- You will learn those critical pieces of information that make all the difference attracting clients.
Don’t Let It Just Sit There. SEO It and Use Your Website To Reach More Clients.
Repeatedly, as I work with therapy sites, no matter what search terms I use, I can’t find the site unless I use the exact url and domain name of that site. Unless someone already knows about you, no one will find you online. What is that about?
It’s about two things:
- Google and the other search engines have no reason to find, recognize and present your site to the public because no one has brought the site in question to the attention of the search engines.
- Until a site is optimized, Google leaves your website in what is called the “Sandbox.” It is not in play, like wings without airfoil, or a car without wheels.
The worst of it is that after the effort, time and money you spent getting a website launched, it went “ker-flop” and is serving no practical business purpose, a waste of resources.
Optimize, Optimize, Optimize. Search Engine Optimization (SEO) is the key to keeping a website healthy and useful, especially in your own locale.
How do you get high local ranking for your site and keep that online visibility? This class will detail for you inch by inch the mechanics of putting wings on your website and making your phone ring.
Class format for each class: Three (3) hours Individual instruction over the phone, at your convenience, where ever you want to be.
Cost: $125.00 per class.
Bonus Offer: Cost of each class is applied to cost of my work if, you use me to do the work to build and/or optimize your site.
- Take the class(s) and I will show you what to do. Hire me, and I will do the work for you in a professional manner.
- Website building packages start at $900.00 for 5-7 pages
- SEO packages start at $1250.00 of 6 month commitment
I am Paul W Anderson, PhD, a practicing out-of-network psychologist getting 90% of my clients from online marketing. I have been building and ranking therapy sites for over 20 years. I’m happy to share with you what I know works.
To register, call 913-579-3734 or email email@example.com